Experience: 1-4 Years
Skill: Knowledge for RPA
In these roles, you will be responsible for:
- Writes efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well-documented code.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Perform architecture, design, and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Participates in client/ external interactions on technical matters.
- Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management, and packaging.
- Being a team player and adhering to the project schedule.
- Writing code enhancements and supporting existing code.
- Providing guidance to junior developers in the team
- He/She should have good logical skills and experience in delivering good quality code.
- Provide software solutions to customer issues and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements / new tools.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to Identify potential tasks with production teams, customers and implement Robotic Process Automation including other applicable technologies for current and future application requirements
Required Skills for this role include:
- Technical skills
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a developer (Either using Microsoft technologies or Java)
- At least 1-year hands-on experience in building RPA solutions using one of the automation tools: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, IPSoft
- At least 1-year hands-on knowledge in database programming preferably using SQL Server
- Desired Skills:
- Domain Knowledge: Healthcare, Banking & Financial, Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- BPO industry-related domain background.