Experience: 1+ years
Skill: Knowledge for RPA
UiPath with Java
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This team is involved in Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying with FIS architectural standards.
What you will be doing
- Provides application software development services typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
What you bring:
- Should have around 5 to 7 years of over all experience.
- Hands on experience of atleast 1-3 years on UiPath RPA Development (Studio & Orchestrator)
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented concepts, Core Java, Spring Framework, Spring REST, Spring Boot, XML, JSON, Maven.
- Able to write unit tests in UiPath for testing the development work of own / others
- Hands on experience in Oracle SQL Queries
- Hands on experience in SOAP & REST Services
Added bonus if you have:
- UiPath Certification
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry