Experience: 1+ years
Skill: Knowledge for RPA
This position resides within the Customer Support RPA Team, aligned to the CS Global Infrastructure Transformation (CS GIT) organization. The CS RPA team is responsible for the RPA architecture, development and deployment strategy of Customer Support as well as delivery of some RPA and non-RPA automation projects within CS. The team consists of multiple roles including:
- RPA solution architect:within a project, this role is generally responsible for solution architecture, security, user experience definition and delivery planning.
- RPA developer: within a project, this role is generally responsible for design, configuration, development of RPA solutions
- Design, Develop and Deploy RPA solutions as well as non-RPA scripting solutions to drive efficiencies and process improvement in Operations.
- Participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews.
- Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Work within project constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Continuously assess the RPA solution to address potential user experience improvements or additional efficiencies
- Manage RPA solution, infrastructure including VM’s and application upgrades/migrations
- Defect management in Production and Test environments through the support model
- Proactively searches for issues and provides solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility including patch management.
- Adhere to coding standards and documentation standards for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase