Experience: 2+ years
Skill: Knowledge for RPA
Job Requirements :
- As RPA Automation Developer, you will build automation processes and maintain them for operations use on daily basis.
- Work on meaningful timelines under project mode and execute creation of robots.
- Crafting Automation process solutions according to the standard Automation design principles and conventions and in accordance with Operational needs
- Coding and scripting in any of the automation tools & should be able to fix or resolve issues with the Automation
- Configuring new Automation using core automation tool that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Communicating with Business analyst and Client on every single day progress
- Building and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phase
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in programming (including scripting or coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Solid experience to design, develop and configure automation bots that can meet Operations need and are in-line with client requirements
- Proficient in ensuring the adherence of Design Automation solution by managing standard design, principles and conventions. The design and principles should be easy to maintain
- Ability to develop Bots / Automation job code / scripts that are well-structured.
- Expertise in UAT testing, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of this scripts.