windows 10 education
Experience: 2+ years
Skill: Knowledge for RPA
Job Requirements :
- Design, Develop and Deploy RPA solutions as well as non-RPA scripting solutions to drive efficiencies and process improvement in Operations.
- Participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews.
- Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Work within project constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Continuously assess the RPA solution to address potential user experience improvements or additional efficiencies
- Manage RPA solution, infrastructure including VM’s and application upgrades/migrations
- Defect management in Production and Test environments through the support model
- Proactively searches for issues and provides solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility including patch management.
- Adhere to coding standards and documentation standards for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase